Sam Newman - Building Microservices
Time & Location
Find all the information about this course here: https://www.buildstuff.events/building-microservices
Learn how to make your apps scalable, easier to manage, and more resilient with microservices.
The microservice software architecture allows a system to be divided into several smaller, individual and independent services. So if you are searching for an easier way to build and maintain apps, trying to improve productivity, speed & better code quality & focusing on building business functionality, not *just* code - “Building Microservices” masterclass is just right for you AND your team.
In one week, together with an independent consultant and speaker Sam Newman, you will learn about resiliency & scaling, service collaboration & modeling, an introduction to DDD, and, basically, Microservices in general.
Learn how to build microservices & improve productivity among distributed & remotely working teams!
Grab a seat & enjoy!
- to build a software that adapts as fast as your business
- to architect, design, build, deploy and manage software systems using microservices
- to get the most out of microservices architectures and avoid common pitfalls
- to make better, informed software architecture decisions and advocate to the wider team
- to make a good microservice
- to use concepts from domain driven design to define service
- to plan and manage a migration from a monolith to the microservice architecture
- to manage change and governance in a microservice environment
Each session includes a lecture, Q&A, and hands-on coding exercises, as well as optional homework to help connect the days and weeks.
The course is designed so that it can fit in with your other commitments for work and home.
- Sold OutLast minute€699€6990€0