As the organizer of Build Stuff conferences, we want to facilitate the process for journalists, bloggers, and influencers, so please read the rules and complete the media accreditation form. Accreditation is granted for reporting purposes only.
1. We reserve the right to limit the number of accreditation for certain categories;
2. Accreditation is granted to one person only;
3. Submitting your form does not yet give you media accreditation. The organizer has the right to ask for more detailed evidence of your activity;
4. Obtaining Media Accreditation in previous years does not guarantee that you will receive it this year;
5. Media accreditation does not provide access to Masterclasses, VIP areas.
Accreditation will be approved based on the following criteria:
1. Does the website produce quality content on a regular basis? What's the reach?
2. Topics that the website/person is covering and relevance to Build Stuff conferences are very important aspect;
3. Websites/people whose websites are not publicly accessible will not be accredited;
4. The minimum age to obtain media accreditation is 18 years;
5. Media accreditation is not granted to freelance photographers. Except for the photographers who represent the organization/portal;
6. Person’s or media channels must be active for at least half a year before accreditation is approved;
7. The last entry at the time of accreditation may not be more than one month old.